The Oplà IoT Kit allows you to add connectivity to devices around the home or workplace. It comes complete with a set of 8 Internet of Things self assemble projects ready to show you how to turn everyday appliances into ‘smart appliances’ and build custom connected devices that can be controlled with your mobile phone.
- Remote Controlled Lights - change color, light modes and switch on/off via your mobile
- Personal Weather Station - record and monitor local weather conditions
- Home Security Alarm - Detect motions and trigger warnings
- Solar System Tracker - retrieve data from planets and moons in the Solar System
- Inventory Control - track goods in & out
- Smart Garden - monitor and control the environment for your plants
- Thermostat Control - smart control for heating and cooling systems
- Thinking About You - send messages between the Oplà and the Arduino IoT Cloud
For more advanced users the kit provides them with the potential to create their own connected devices and IoT applications through the open programmable platform providing the ultimate control.
The Oplà unit acts as the physical interface with the Arduino IoT Cloud providing you with total control at your fingertips via the Arduino IoT Remote app. Configure and manage all the settings via the Arduino IoT Cloud, with easy to create dashboards providing real-time readings from your smart devices around the home or workplace. Adjusting settings, switching devices on/off, watering plants etc is all controllable on the go with the Arduino IoT Remote app or fully automate the set-up then sit back and enjoy!
With the Oplà IoT Kit you can claim 12 free months of Arduino Create Maker Plan - the premium subscription to our online coding platform. You will benefit from unlimited compilation time and all the other premium features