Plug the PiMoroni Pirate Audio Line-out for Raspberry Pi into your hi-fi amp or powered speakers, then sit back, relax, and soak in the rich, digital audio. This board is perfect for upgrading an existing hi-fi amp and speakers, or a set of powered monitors, with digital audio from local audio files (MP3, FLAC, etc.) or from streaming services like Spotify. The DAC on Pirate Audio Line-out gives you crisp 24-bit / 192KHz digital audio through its 3.5mm stereo jack. It has a high-quality I2S DAC, high-res color display, and playback control buttons.
The PiMoroni Pirate Audio Line-out for Raspberry Pi is compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models.
Pirate Audio is a range of all-in-one audio boards for Raspberry Pi, with high-quality digital audio, beautifully-crisp IPS displays for album art, tactile buttons for playback control, and our custom Pirate Audio software and installer to make setting it all up a breeze.
* Line-level digital audio (24-bit / 192KHz) over I2S
* PCM5100A DAC chip
* 3.5mm stereo jack
* 1.3\" IPS color LCD (240x240px) (ST7789 driver)
* Four tactile buttons
* Mini HAT-format board
* Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
* Dimension: 65 x 30.5 x 9.5mm
* [Pirate Audio Software and Installer](https://github.com/pimoroni/pirate-audio)
* [PCM5100A DAC Datasheet](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/d/4/f/0/4/DS-16325-PCM5100A.pdf)