Pump out some mini beats with the PiMoroni Pirate Audio Speaker for the Raspberry Pi. The Pirate Audio Speaker is perfect for making a Lilliputian radio, sound effect player, or even as a teeny-weeny games console! The built-in 1W speaker isn\'t the loudest but it\'s great fun for lots of projects. The display and playback buttons let you control your audio or sound effects in a jiffy. Use our Pirate Audio software to play local audio files (MP3, FLAC, etc) or stream from services like Spotify.
This diminutive sound system has an I2S DAC, amp, mini mono speaker, high res display and playback control buttons. Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models.
Pirate Audio is a range of all-in-one audio boards for Raspberry Pi, with high-quality digital audio, beautifully-crisp IPS displays for album art, tactile buttons for playback control, and our custom Pirate Audio software and installer to make setting it all up a breeze.
* MAX98357A DAC / amplifier chip
* Mono Audio
* Mini Speaker (1W / 8خ©, attached)
* Push-fit speaker terminals
* 1.3\" IPS color LCD (240x240px) (ST7789 driver)
* Four tactile buttons
* Mini HAT-format board
* Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
* Dimensions: 65 x 30.5 x 9.5mm
* [Pirate Audio Software and Installer](https://github.com/pimoroni/pirate-audio)
* [MAX98357A DAC Datasheet](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/6/6/5/7/8/DS-16323-MAX98357A-MAX98357B.pdf)