ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters,
and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology,
power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embeded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
- Development Board: https://github.com/Nicholas3388/LuaNode