The Alchitry Br Element Board is a prototyping periphery for the [Au](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15847) or [Cu](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15848) FPGA Development Boards. The Br breaks out all the signals on the four headers running from your Au or Cu and has a large prototyping area with a 0.1\" pin grid for custom circuits.
Alchitry Elements are expansion boards similar to shields for an Arduino or HATs for a Raspberry Pi but these are meant for your Au and Cu FPGA Development Boards. This Element is equipped with four connectors on top and four on the bottom for maximum stackability that snap to an Au or Cu board. There is also a [set of female headers (sold separately)](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15874) available that can be soldered into the prototyping area turning the Br Element into a breadboard so you can test out new circuits without making them a permanent resident!
* [Reference Sheet](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/d/5/a/8/3/Br_Element_Reference.pdf)
* [Alchitry Labs](https://alchitry.com/pages/alchitry-labs)
* [Element Eagle Library](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/4/e/3/b/6/alchitry_elements.lbr)
* [So You Want to Learn FPGAs...](https://www.sparkfun.com/news/1203)
* [Alchitry Tutorials](https://alchitry.com/blogs/tutorials)
* [Alchitry Forums](https://forum.alchitry.com/)