Why use a heatsink and a case, when you can use a heatsink case?! This green, anodised aluminium case for the Raspberry Pi 4 will give you 10-15آ°C of passive cooling under a full CPU load. This case is great for situations where you want completely silent cooling, like home media centers.
It comes with a thermal pad to provide thermal contact between the CPU and top case, and a handy Allen Key and set of hex bolts to attach the case together.
The case gives you access to all of the ports, pins, and connectors. You can just about get away with using low-profile HATs and pHATs (those without bulky components on the underside) using one of our [tall headers](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/16763), but be extremely careful not to short any components on the metal top case!
* Anodized Aluminum Enclosure
* Hex Bolts
* Allen Key
* Thermal Tape
* Anodized Aluminum top and bottom case in Green
* Heatsink fins
* Thermal pad
* Hex bolts and Allen Key included
* Access to all ports, pins, and connectors
* Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
* [Assembly Instructions](https://learn.pimoroni.com/tutorial/sandyj/assembling-the-heatsink-case)