Small, powerful, BT connected and with all the sensors you may need to design innovative applications.
The Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is an evolution of the traditional Arduino Nano, but featuring a lot more powerful processor, the nRF52840 from Nordic Semiconductors, a 32-bit ARMآ® Cortexâ„¢-M4 CPU running at 64 MHz. This will allow you to make larger programs than with the Arduino Uno (it has 1MB of program memory, 32 times bigger), and with a lot more variables (the RAM is 128 times bigger). The main processor includes other amazing features like Bluetoothآ® pairing via NFC and ultra low power consumption modes.
The main feature of this board, besides the impressive selection of sensors, is the possibility of running Edge Computing applications (AI) on it using TinyML. You can create your machine learning models using TensorFlowâ„¢ Lite and upload them to your board using the Arduino IDE.
Its architecture, fully compatible with Arduino IDE Online and Offline, has a 9 axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), temperature, pressure, humidity, light, color and even gestures sensors that are managed through our specialized libraries. Its reduced power consumption, compared to other same size boards, together with the
NANO form factor opens up a wide range of applications.
This allows the design of wearable devices and gesture based projects that need to communicate to other devices at a close range. Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is ideal for interactive automation projects thanks to the multiprotocol BT 5.0 radio.
**NOTE:** This version comes with the headers already soldered onto the board.
* Microcontroller: nRF52840
* Operating Voltage: 3.3V
* Input Voltage (limit): 21V
* DC Current per I/O Pin: 15mA
* Clock Speed: 64MHz
* CPU Flash Memory: 1MB
* SRAM: 256KB
* EEPROM: None
* Digital Input/Output Pins: 14
* PWM: All digital pins
* Interfaces: 1 UART, 1 SPI, 1 I2C
* Analog Input Pins: 8 (ADC 12 bit 200 ksamples)
* Analog Output Pins: Only through PWM (no DAC)
* External Interrupts: All digital pins
* LED_BUILTIN: 13
* Microphone: MP34DT05
* Gesture, Light, Proximity: APDS9960
* Barometric Pressure: LPS22HB
* Temperature, Humidity: HTS221
* Dimensions: 45x18mm
* [Getting Started with Arduino NANO 33 BLE Sense](https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/NANO33BLESense)
* [Arduino BLE Library](https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/ArduinoBLE)
* [Pinout Chart](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/7/0/7/c/0/Pinout-NANOsense_latest.pdf)
* [Eagle Files](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/4/1/6/c/e/hw_NANO33BLE.zip)