The MKR Relay Protoshield allows you to easily add relays to your MKR board based project.
The shield provides two relays (Datasheet) called RELAY1 and RELAY2 commanded by pin 1 and pin 2 respectively.
The shield also provides an easy connection by means of screw terminal blocks to A1 to A4 analog inputs, I2C and supply voltages.
- Operating voltage 3.3V (supplied from the host board)
- Two relays with NO, COM and NC connections
- Works with battery powered board
- 8 positions screw terminal blocks for easy connections with A1 to A4 Analog input, SCL SDA for I2C, GND and 3.3V output
- 6 positions screw terminal blocks (NO, COM, NC for each relay)
- Carry current: 2 A
- Max. operating voltage: 24 VAC, 50 VDC
- Max. operating current: 1 A
- Max. switching capacity: 62.50 VA, 30W
- Proto area