- New body shape for easy construction and to accommodate more modules
- Modular wiring أ¢â‚¬â€œ no soldering iron needed!
- Upgraded V1أ¢â‚¬â„¢s plastic motors to durable and robust metal gear motors
- Improved speed and torque
- Increased load capacity from 1.5kg to 3kg
- High performance suspension to navigate the toughest terrains
This robot Kit includes detailed assembly instructions. Clickhere for a PDF.
The robot platform has multiple mounting holes that allow users to add various sensors,servos, turntables and controllers. The platform is fully compatible with popularmicrocontrollerson the market, such asRomeo All-in-one arduino board,Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+,Intel Edison,Lattepanda, etc. This robot kit is perfect for hobbyists, educators,robot competitions and research projects!
Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform Review
Raspberry Pi Devastator Robot Review- part 1
Raspberry Pi Devastator Robot #2
Raspberry Pi Devastator Robot #3 : Camera
Devastator Tank DIY Mobile Robot Arduinor WiFi Control with Camera by DFRobot
How to assumbly DEVASTETOR tank
ط¢آ UNBOXING & LETS PLAY - DEVASTATOR - Tank Mobile Robot Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor) - DFROBOT
ط¢آ ط£ع¯ط¥آ¸ط£ع¯ط¢آ»ط£ع¯ط¢آ°ط£â€کأ¢â‚¬ع‘ط£â€کأ¢â‚¬â€چط£ع¯ط¢آ¾ط£â€کأ¢â€ڑآ¬ط£ع¯ط¢آ¼ط£ع¯ط¢آ° ط£ع¯ط¢آ´ط£ع¯ط¢آ»ط£â€کط¢عˆ ط£ع¯ط¢آ¼ط£ع¯ط¢آ¾ط£ع¯ط¢آ±ط£ع¯ط¢آ¸ط£ع¯ط¢آ»ط£â€کط¥â€™ط£ع¯ط¢آ½ط£â€کأ¢â‚¬آ¹ط£â€کأ¢â‚¬آ¦ ط£â€کأ¢â€ڑآ¬ط£ع¯ط¢آ¾ط£ع¯ط¢آ±ط£ع¯ط¢آ¾ط£â€کأ¢â‚¬ع‘ط£ع¯ط¢آ¾ط£ع¯ط¢آ² Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform
Arduino Tank Robot Project using the Devastator metal chassis
- Mobile robotic arms
- Outdoor 2WD mobile robots
This kit is compatible with Intel Edison!ط¢آ Find it on theIntel websiteط¢آ
Kit includes robust metal gear motors.
1. This product is sold as a kit and will require tools for assembly. Get aط¢آ Straight/Cross Screwdriver.
2. This product does not include a microcontroller. Suitable microcontrollers can be found on theproduct wiki pageط¢آ
3. Please be careful when connecting wires to avoid damage to connectors