An oscilloscope is an awesome tool to have around the shop. Unfortunately, most scopes take up quite a bit of bench space and they\'re not very portable. The DSO Nano v3, on the other hand, is a 32bit digital storage oscilloscope that fits in the palm of your hand! Based on ARM -M3, itâ€™s equipped with a 320x240 color display, internal 2MB storage, USB port and recharging function. Itâ€™s compact, simple to operate and perfect for everything from the test bench to field work.
The version 3 of DSO Nano differs from version 2 in that it does not use white plastic shell. Instead, it uses black metal shell which is more durable and rugged.
**Note:** This item may take longer to process due to battery installed in the equipment and therefore does not qualify for [same-day shipping policy](https://www.sparkfun.com/support#Same-DayShipping). Additionally, these batteries can not be shipped via Ground or Economy methods to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
* Portable and lightweight
* Color display
* Waveform storage and playback
* 6 triggering modes
* 200Khz Analog Bandwidth
* Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics
* Built-in Signal Generator
* Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
* Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
* Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
* Input impedance: >500Kخ©
* Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by أ—1 probe)
* Trig modes: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit; Rising/Falling edge/level trigger; Trig level adjustable with indicator; Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator.
* Waveform Functions: Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage; Precise vertical/horizontal measurement with markers; Hold/Run.
* Signal Generator: 10Hz~1MHz square wave
* Waveform storage: Internal 2MB Storage
* PC connection via USB
* 91 x 62 x 13mm
* [User Manual](http://www.seeedstudio.com/document/pdf/DSO%20Nano%20V3%20User%20Manual%202.pdf)
* [DSO Nano V3 Wiki](http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/DSO_Nano_v3/)
* [How to Use an Oscilloscope](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-use-an-oscilloscope)