The DYNAMIXEL XC series adopts new features that allow 360 degrees control mode with its contactless magnetic encoder and hollow back case assembly structure. The XL series has the same mechanical structure as the XM430 and XH430 and is compatible with the respective models.
XC430 is a high performance version of XL430 (Entry-level DYNAMIXEL), that can be applied to robots that require stronger torque.
Metal gears are adopted to enhance its durability.
1. Various Operating Modes Velocity Control, Position Control, Extended Position Control, PWM Control
2. Profile Control for Smooth Motion Planning
3. Hollow Back Case Minimizes Cable Stress (3-way-routing)
4. Direct Screw Assembly to the Case (without Nut Insert)
5. Energy Saving with Reduced Current