If you intend on using the LoRa or Sigfox connectivity on the LoPy4 you are going to need to connect a special antenna before beforehand otherwise you risk damaging the device. Luckily, with this Antenna Kit from Pycom, you won\'t need to worry about hurting your fancy LoPy4. This universal LoRa and Sigfox Antenna Kit can also be used with LoPy, SiPy, and FiPy IoT development boards on top of the LoPy4.
Included in this kit is a tilt swivel 1/2 wave whip antenna with a male RP-SMA connector, a 100mm long U.FL to RP-SMA cable, as well as a nut and washer to mount the whole assembly. It is important to know that this antenna is only suitable for use in the 868MHz/915MHz LoRa bands. If you wish to use the 433MHz port on the LoPy4 (as opposed to the 868MHz/915MHz port) a different antenna will be required.
**Note:** This is very important so we are saying this again: Using a LoRa or Sigfox radio on the LoPy, SiPy, LoPy4 and FiPy without the external antenna can and will damage your device! Therefore, it is not recommended to go without this antenna kit.
* 1x RP-SMA (Male) Tilt Swivel 1/2 Wave Whip Antenna
* 1x RP-SMA (Female) JK-IPEX MHF U.FL 1.13 - 100MM
* 1x Mounting Screw Hardware
* 868MHz/915MHz LoRa Bands
* Can be used with LoPy, SiPy, LoPy4 and FiPy Boards
* [Antenna Connection Instructions](https://docs.pycom.io/chapter/gettingstarted/connection/lopy4.html#exp3)
* [Pycom Download Page](https://docs.pycom.io/)
* [Pycom Forum](https://forum.pycom.io/)