Bosch\'s BMP388 is a blazingly fast, temperature stable, pinpoint accurate barometric pressure sensor specifically suited for altitude tracking in drone applications. We thought that sounded pretty cool, so we put it on a Qwiic-compatible breakout board to make it easier to prototype with. Simply connect the Qwiic BMP388 Pressure Sensor board to your Qwiic-compatible controller, load some example Arduino code from the BMP388_DEV library, and start getting high resolution pressure data at up to 200Hz!
This board also breaks out the interrupt, power, and Iآ²C pins from the BMP388 to a 0.1\" header for traditional breadboard prototyping. If you need more than one BMP388 on your bus, then simply close the address jumper on the bottom of the board to switch between the two selectable Iآ²C addresses.
Experimental Product: SparkX products are rapidly produced to bring you the most cutting edge technology as it becomes available. These products are tested but come with no guarantees. Live technical support is not available for SparkX products. Head on over to our forum for support or to ask a question.
* Best-on-class TCO between -20-65آ°C for accurate altitude measurement over a wide temperature range
* Wide measurement range from 300-1250hPa
* Integrated 512 byte FIFO buffer
* Ultra-low power consumption
* [Eagle Files](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/1/d/6/c/5/Qwiic_BMP388_Pressure_Sensor.zip)
* [Qwiic Resource Page](https://www.sparkfun.com/qwiic)
* [Arduino Library](https://github.com/MartinL1/BMP388_DEV)
* [GitHub Hardware Repo](https://github.com/sparkfunX/Qwiic_BMP388_Pressure_Sensor)