Here comes a brand new device from the Raspberry Pi Foundation---Raspberry Pi 400. It is a keyboard, and also could be your complete personal computer when combined with a mouse and monitor. The compact keyboard design with a built-in Pi computer makes it light, portable and super easy to use, you can literally take it anywhere!
It's a computer. Neat.
Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, as well as a 40-pin GPIO header. Raspberry Pi 400 is a powerful easy-to-use computer built into a neat and portable keyboard.
It’s a Raspberry Pi. It’s a keyboard.
It's a Raspberry Pi designed into a keyboard. Raspberry Pi 400 incorporates a purpose-built board based on Raspberry Pi 4. Featuring the same powerful processor, Raspberry Pi 400 has specially designed thermals to keep your computer cool and silent while you're hard at work.
The GPIO pins remain accessible, so if you want to explore beyond the desktop, you can connect components and prototype your projects.
Raspberry Pi 400 provides users with the UK and US English Keyboard Layouts.
For teachers. For learners.
Raspberry Pi 400 is the perfect educational tool for students of all ages. Low-cost and portable, it is ideal for home study, and for teaching computing concepts like programming, physical computing, and networking.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72(ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Connectivity: Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet 2×USB 3.0 and 1×USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- Video & Sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- Multimedia: H.265(4Kp60 decode) H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode) OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Keyboard: 79-key compact keyboard
- Power: 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 286 mm×122 mm×23 mm (maximum)