The High Quality Camera Module is a camera sensor designed to accept CS-mount lenses and, with the supplied adapter, C-mount lenses for use with the Raspberry Pi single board computer line. It offers higher resolution (12 megapixels, compared to eight megapixels), and sensitivity (approximately 50% greater area per pixel for improved low-light performance) than the existing Camera Module v2. The 12.3 megapixel Sony IMX477 sensor features a 7.9mm diagonal image size and back-illuminated sensor architecture with adjustable back focus. Additionally, this module features an included tripod thread just adjacent to the ribbon cable connector.
The CGL 6mm CS-mount and 16 mm C-mount lenses (in the related products section below) are examples of third-party products that are compatible with the High Quality Camera; see step-by-step instructions for fitting these CS-mount and C-mount lenses in the documents tab. Additional adapters can also be found for use with professional DSLR lenses.
**Note:** A lens is required for this camera module and one is *not* included.
* Module assembly w/ 1/4\'-20 tripod mount
* C-CS adapter
* Dust cap
* Ribbon cable (200mm) - a longer cable may be needed depending on the mounting technique used.
* Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9mm sensor diagonal, 1.55خ¼m أ— 1.55خ¼m pixel size
* Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
* Back focus: Adjustable (12.5mm â€“ 22.4mm)
* Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
* IR cut filter: Integrated
* Ribbon cable length: 200mm
* Tripod mount: 1/4in. - 20
* [Getting Started Guide](https://static.raspberrypi.org/files/product-guides/Raspberry_Pi_High_Quality_Camera_Getting_Started.pdf)
* [Product Brief](https://static.raspberrypi.org/files/product-briefs/Raspberry_Pi_HQ_Camera_Product_Brief.pdf)
* [Mechanical Drawing](https://static.raspberrypi.org/files/product-mechanical-drawings/20200428_HQ_Camera_Technical_drawing.pdf)
* [Example Fitting Instructions: C-mount lens](https://static.raspberrypi.org/files/product-guides/Typical_C-Mount_Lens_Guide.pdf)
* [Example Fitting Instructions: CS-mount lens](https://static.raspberrypi.org/files/product-guides/Typical_CS-Mount_Lens_Guide.pdf)