This is a very simple board that takes a 6-12V input voltage and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage. All headers are 0.1\" pitch for simple insertion into a breadboard.
Input power can be supplied to either the DC barrel jack or the two pin header labeled + and -. Output power is supplied to the pins labeled GND and VCC. Board has both an On/Off switch and a voltage select switch (3.3V/5V).
The two sets of four GND and VCC holes are spaced such that when connected to our [Basic Breadboard](http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=112) both power busses will be powered.
**Note:** Headers are not supplied. You will need to supply your own headers to connect this board to a breadboard. Check below for some breakaway header strips.
* 6-12V input voltage via barrel jack or 2-pin header
* 3.3V or 5V regulated output voltage
* 800mA Operating Current
* ON/OFF switch
* Output voltage select switch
* Power status LED
* PTC fuse protected power
* 5.5x2.1mm center positive barrel jack
* [Eagle Files](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Prototyping/Breadboard%20Power%20Supply%20-%205-3.3SMD_V14.zip)
* [Unregulated Power Supply Tutorial](http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/tutorial_info.php?tutorials_id=103)
* [GitHub](https://github.com/sparkfun/Breadboard_Power_Supply_Stick_5V-3.3V/tree/v_14) (Design Files)