The SparkFun Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera Kit provides you with a pan/tilt camera controlled via a Raspberry Pi Zero W. This kit consists of parts that are easy to assemble and program, expanding the Raspberry Pi Zero W\'s IoT capabilities and highly tailored accessibility to the Pi Camera Module. With the Zero W camera kit, you will be able to create homemade motion-activated security systems, webcam interfaces for streaming, or monitoring stations for any number of projects and adventures. After just a few steps you\'ll be set up in no time with your very own remote camera system!
Inside this kit is everything you need to assemble your pan/tilt camera, including a Raspberry Pi Zero W, our own Pi Servo pHAT, a Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, a pan/tilt bracket with servos, and all the cables and headers you need to hook them all up.
**Note:** The Pan/Tilt Bracket in this kit does not come pre-built, so some assembly is required. Check our *Documents* for a complete Assembly Guide.
* 1x [Raspberry Pi Zero W w/ Headers](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15470)
* 1x [SparkFun Pi Servo pHAT](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15316)
* 1x [Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14028)
* 1x [Raspberry Pi Zero Case w/ Short Camera Cable](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14273)
* 1x [Pan/Tilt Bracket Kit](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14391)
* 1x [Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14272)
* 1x [Raspberry Pi GPIO Male Header - 2x20](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14275)
* 1x [Raspberry Pi GPIO Tall Header - 2x20](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14017)
* 1x Double-Sided Foam Tape Square - 1in.
With this revision of the SparkFun Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera Kit, we have swapped out two individual boards inside the kit, listed below. If users are unsure about which version they purchased, please refer to the product pictures.
The SparkFun Pi Servo HAT has been replaced with the SparkFun Pi Servo pHAT.
The Raspberry Pi Zero W has been replaced with the Raspberry Pi Zero W w/ Headers.
* [Assembly Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/setting-up-the-pi-zero-wireless-pan-tilt-camera)
* [Pi Servo pHAT (v2) Hookup Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/pi-servo-phat-v2-hookup-guide)
* [Raspbian Jesse Image](https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/)
* [Raspberry Pi Camera Web Interface Documentation](http://elinux.org/RPi-Cam-Web-Interface)
* [Raspberry Pi Camera Web Interface GitHub](https://github.com/silvanmelchior/RPi_Cam_Web_Interface)
* [Pan/Tilt Example Code](https://github.com/sparkfun/RPi_PanTilt_Camera_Kit)