The Teensy is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a, well, teensy package. The Teensy LC (Low Cost) is a 32 bit microcontroller board that provides you with an uncomplicated option for getting started with the Teensy line of products without breaking the bank!
The Teensy LC comes pre-flashed with a bootloader so you can program it using the on-board USB connection: No external programmer needed! You can program for the Teensy in your favorite program editor using C *or* you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for Teensy!
The processor on the Teensy also has access to the USB and can emulate any kind of USB device you need it to be, making it great for USB-MIDI and other HID projects. The 32 bit processor brings a few other features to the table as well, such as multiple channels of Direct Memory Access and an I2S digital audio interface! There are also 2 separate interval timers! Also, the Teensy LC can provide system voltage of 3.3V or 5V to other devices at up to 5-20mA.
All of this functionality is jammed into a 1.4 x 0.7 inch board with all headers on a 0.1\" grid so you can slap it on a breadboard and get to work! So, what sets the Teensy LC apart from the Teensy 3.1? First off, this version has been streamlined to be as cost effective as possible. Obviously, the LC doesn\'t share a lot of power that the 3.1 possesses but by no means does it make the LC a \'weak\' board! The Teensy LC is equipped with 8kB RAM, 62kB of flash memory, and 27 Digital I/O pins with 13 high res Analog inputs.
**Note:** The Teensy LC does not come with a micro-B USB cable, please check the _Recommended Products_ section below for an appropriate one.
* 32 bit ARM Cortex-M0+ 48 MHz CPU
* 62kB Flash Memory, 8kB RAM, 1/8(emu)kB EEPROM
* 13 High Resolution Analog Inputs
* 27 Digital I/O Pins (NOT 5V Tolerant)
* 10 PWM outputs
* 7 Timers for intervals/delays, separate from PWM
* 3 UARTs (serial ports)
* SPI, I2C, & I2S
* I2S (for high quality audio interface)
* 4 Lightweight DMA channels
* Touch Sensor Inputs
* 1.4 x 0.7\" (~35 x 18 mm)
* [Datasheet](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/7/3/5/9/9/KL26P64M48SF5.pdf) (KL26P64M48SF5)
* [Manual](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/3/d/3/7/2/KL26P121M48SF4RM.pdf) (KL26P64M48SF5)
* [Teensy Quickstart](http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/first_use.html)
* [Teensyduino Software](http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/teensyduino.html)
* Pin Assignment Chart
* [Product Page](http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/teensyLC.html)
* [Teensy Help Page and FAQ](https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/troubleshoot.html)