The WLC100 from Weller is a versatile 5 watt to 40 watt soldering station that is perfect for hobbyists, DIYers and students. The WLC100 operates at 120V and features a continuous dial to provide variable power control to the soldering station. The included 40 watt \"pencil\" soldering iron is lightweight with a cushioned foam grip and an interchangeable, iron-plated, copper ST3 tip. The soldering iron can even be detached for your on-the-go soldering needs!
In addition, the unit comes with a soldering station that includes a safety guard iron holder and a natural sponge tip cleaning pad. If you are looking for a good mid-range soldering iron without breaking the bank, the Weller WLC100 is an ideal soldering choice!
* Maximum Temperature: 900آ°F
* Wattage: 5W--40W
* North American 120VAC
* Soldering Station for Hobbyist and DIYer
* On/Off switch with \"power-on\" indicator light
* Variable power control built in to station
* Quality lightweight round pencil iron for rolling tip
* Cushioned foam grip with replaceable heating element
* Safety guard iron holder
* Natural sponge tip cleaning pad
* Includes [ST3 tip](https://www.sparkfun.com/products/14230)
* [WLC100 Guide](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Tools/WLC100 Guide001.pdf)
* [Soldering Tutorial](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-solder-through-hole-soldering)